We had Inservice Tuesday-Thursday. Inservice is always a few long days getting back into the swing of things - but we made it through it!
Saturday, our church had a Newlywed Fly Fishing Party in the Canyon. We decided to go do it. There was only us and another couple and then the people who were putting it on. Mike did learn to fly fish a little - it seems like it's kind of difficult. I didn't try because of me being left handed and them not having a left handed pole for me! There was an older lady there who could fly fish wonderfully - it was so cute to see her helping Mike with the fishing!
Last weekend, we bought a game camera to put out where we hunt. We thought that way we could see what is out there. Well, Mike put it out there Tuesday so we went and checked it yesterday. Well we got a lot of pictures of cows that were there, some turkeys, 1 little deer, and 1 MOUNTAIN LION. I guess I always knew they were around when we were hunting - but I tell myself I haven't seen it - so it's not there. Well, that's not going to work hunting this year. Mike tells me he can run faster than me - so it won't be a big deal! We are anxious to see if we can get more pictures of it. The picture is at night so it's harder to see, but the lion looks like it's running anyways! The time is backwards on the camera - the AM and PM are switched around!
Tomorrow I start back at work again. I'm ready to go back and the year rolling!
I almost forgot to mention a girl from my class in Highschool was burned in a grease fire on Thursday. She was badly burned in many different places. She is now down in Greeley, CO at the Burn Institute. On top of being burned badly, she is also pregnant. It sounds like from Caring Bridge, she is going to have a long tough recovery ahead of her. Then another girl from my class (although she moved before she graduated with us) was recently diagnoised with stage 2 Breast cancer so any extra prayers for both of them would be great! They both are strong fighters and will make it though anything that is given to them! I guess this has been a week to stop and appreciate each day that is given to us and remind us how fast life can change!
Explaining to Mike to keep his pole down
Kind of hard to see - but we are guessing he
was going quick!

No comments:
Post a Comment