Monday, August 2, 2010

Already August!

Shocked that I updated this already - me too! This week, my nieces were sick so mom and I watched them for 4 days this week! Sad that they were sick - but it's always nice spending time with them!
On Tuesday, Mike's softball team had their first game of the tournament. They smoked the other team and beat them 20 something to 1. On Thursday, I ran to Rapid to get a few things. On the way home I got a rock chip in my windshield. By the time i stopped at the shop, Mike looked at it, we went back inside, came back out to get insurance info from my car - it had spread to about a 12 inch crack. It just kept going and now it's a huge crack all across my windshield...so tomorrow I'm getting a new windshield.
Friday night, we went down to Rapid and went to the races with my parents. There were some guys from Wall racing so that was kind of fun to see them racing! It was a good time!
Sunday, we had a picnic with Mike's mom's side of the family. His aunt was here was from Washington so it was good to have everyone together. Then they had 2 more softball games yesterday and won both of those. Now they play on Tuesday night! They are doing very well in the tournament - they have a good team this year!
It's starting to look like ralley around here! Tents up all over Sturgis and traffic is picking up! I'm not really a fan of all the motorcycles being around - but I'd rather have them than have the corvettes here!
I start inservice August 24th and kids start August 30th. I'm definately ready to go back and get another year done! I hope everyone enjoys what's left of summer! No pictures this week!

No comments: