Saturday night we went to Mike's friend Cody from high school's wedding in Rapid City. It was a very nice small and simple wedding. Some of Mike's friends from high school were there. I have met a couple of his friends, but I did get to meet some new people this weekend. It was a good time!
Sheena, Troy, Brian & Mike (Sheena and Brian
are engaged and Troy is from MN)
are engaged and Troy is from MN)
Mike & I at the reception
Mike trying to dance with Cody - Cody wasn't too into it
Mike & I again
Sunday we came home and went and helped my parents unload stuff. They brought another load up and are a little bit closer to being up here! My dad is done at the office at the end of the month - I'm guessing he is very anxious to be done! Here is a picture of the outside of the house. If you look closely, you can see dad at the screen door.
This week has been long at school with the extended days! I did take Friday off as a personal day to spend some time with my sister and nieces! I am very much looking forward to it!
Monday will be Mike and mine 2 year anniversary! It doesn't seem possible that we have already been together 2 years. I don't know what I would do without him now!
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:
Glad to hear today is the last day of your "work" week! The weather here is beautiful. Hope it is there as well and you have a great day tomorrow!
Post a Comment