skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life in Spearfish...
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Miranda Rae
I have permission now that I can post some pictures - I don't have any of the whole family but I will wait and post some when I get them from someone else!
Enjoy...
Mike & Miranda (darn way I uploaded the
pictures - his shows up before mine!)
Auntie Sheila and Miranda
Malaya and Miranda
Sleeping in Grandpa's arms..
Still sleeping...
Malaya with her candy bouquet - she loved it!
1 comment:
Miss Marnie
said...
Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Love them!
April 3, 2009 at 7:12 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mike and Sheila
Mike and Sheila recently got married and are enjoying every bit of being married!
View my complete profile
Followers
livefeed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(7)
Precious Goddaughter
Eventful Weekend
Wedding Fun!
Easter Day
Happy Easter!
Miranda Rae
Baby News
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Love them!
Post a Comment