Last Saturday, we had to take Roscoe to the vet for his shots and first time vet check. Well, we found out he has ear mites - which I guess is common in kittens. He has drops we have to put in his ears. We also got it confirmed that he's a boy - so Roscoe it is :) The roads were pretty bad getting there (we go to a vet in Sturgis) with a snow storm going on - but thankfully we made it there and back!
Then on Sunday, we venturned down to Black Hawk. We thought we would make Gary and Sommerlyn lunch and spend some time with them. We weren't quite sure because it had snowed quite a bit on Saturday - but we made it! Miranda slept pretty much the whole time we were there. Malaya played and is so proud of her baby sister. I also found out that I'm going to be one of Miranda's Godparents. I am so excited as I am also one of Malaya's. Both of the girls are very special to me! The pictures of Mike and I with Malaya and Miranda aren't so good as I'm cheesing out pretty good - but I still had to share!
Then on Sunday, we venturned down to Black Hawk. We thought we would make Gary and Sommerlyn lunch and spend some time with them. We weren't quite sure because it had snowed quite a bit on Saturday - but we made it! Miranda slept pretty much the whole time we were there. Malaya played and is so proud of her baby sister. I also found out that I'm going to be one of Miranda's Godparents. I am so excited as I am also one of Malaya's. Both of the girls are very special to me! The pictures of Mike and I with Malaya and Miranda aren't so good as I'm cheesing out pretty good - but I still had to share!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter with family and friends. My friend Kate in Texas is supposed to be having baby Hattie tomorrow/Monday so keep her in your thoughts that everything goes well! I also included a picture of the blanket we made for Hattie! Katie has received it so it's safe to post now!
Baby Hattie's blanket



No comments:
Post a Comment