Typical little girl...
Malaya was posing with Roscoe - I think she
was squeezing him and he would "meow" and
she would get so excited (hence the open mouth)
thinking she was making him talk!
Easter Table ready...
The guys cutting the chickens -
can you tell it was raining outside with
Mike's shirt being wet?
While we were spending Easter together in Spearfish, my friends Kate and Brent were welcoming their first baby into the world! Hattie Jean was born on Easter. She is absolutely beautiful. We are very excited for them and wish we were able to be there to meet her!
I talked my sister into starting a blog on Easter. I keep telling her to get facebook to keep up with her friends, but she won't. If you feel like reading her blog, click http://www.naescherfamily.blogspot.com/
can you tell it was raining outside with
Mike's shirt being wet?
While we were spending Easter together in Spearfish, my friends Kate and Brent were welcoming their first baby into the world! Hattie Jean was born on Easter. She is absolutely beautiful. We are very excited for them and wish we were able to be there to meet her!
I talked my sister into starting a blog on Easter. I keep telling her to get facebook to keep up with her friends, but she won't. If you feel like reading her blog, click http://www.naescherfamily.blogspot.com/
This week was local elections in Spearfish. Mike's mom has been on city council since 1997 and had someone running against her this year! She ended up winning her seat again on Council. We are very happy for her as she enjoys being involved in Council!
One of Mike's friends from highschool is getting married tonight in Rapid. We are going to the wedding and reception, then staying overnight in Rapid. Tomorrow we will help mom and dad unpack some of their things, as they are making another load up here!
This is going to be a long week at school. With all the snow days, we have to go extended day so we won't get out of school until 4:08. We are only doing this until May 2nd though and we will then have 2 of the days made up. Teachers last day of school will be May 29th and students will be May 28th! It seems like forever away, but really isn't too far when you really think about it!

2 comments:
Hi there,
Just wanted you to know I am still reading your blog, not just Sommerlyn's :).
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter. I am so excited your mom and dad are moving to Spearfish. Now between your house and theirs when we come out we won't have to rent a house!!
I'm glad you are still reading my blog - I knew you would! Their house is so nice - i love it! You have any plans to come out this way anytime soon? We would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment