Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eventful Weekend

This week was so nice having Friday off. I was able to go and spend the day with Sommerlyn, Malaya and Miranda. We didn't do much but it was nice being able to spend time with them.
Saturday morning, Gary and Mike decided to go to Gary's parents house and go turkey hunting. I went home with them and went through some of my stuff at mom and dad's house. Man, I kept every assignment I ever did! I got rid of a lot of it and brought some of it back up here. Now if I could just find a spot to put everything here!
Then last night, we went out to dinner with Mike's family. It was a good time, but made for a long day! I think we were in bed by 9:00 last night - we were both beat. We got up this morning to go to Miranda's baptism and it was snowing out! We decided we would still attempt to go and just took Mike's truck. It ended up taking us from 6:30-7:55 to get to Rapid this morning. Miranda's baptism church service started at 8 - so we were cutting it close. I am very happy to be one of Miranda's Godparents - along with Sanden & Elaine Simons. All the kids were so good during the baptism! Miranda didn't even cry.
By the time we headed back this afternoon, the roads were good - just wet! I cannot wait for Spring to come! I was complaining today about the weather and he told to wait and I will be complaining because I'm too hot. He's supposed to remind me of today and my complaining when I complain about being hot! Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary! It doesn't seem like it has already been that long! We are planning on going out to dinner to a steakhouse. I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I aplogize about the date on my camera - it must have gotten put on the wrong date - darn it!!!





Miranda with her parents and Godparents



I think the only time Malaya would take a picture today!



Gary, Sommerlyn, & Miranda




Family


Mike & Miranda


Malaya & I (she's my Goddaughter too!)


Lil' Miss Miranda

No comments: