Friday, March 6, 2009

Time has gotten away..

I apologize for not updating this sooner. My computer's wireless card went bad so I had to take it back to Best Buy - of course they had to send it in and who knows when it will be back? Therefore, pictures are going to have to wait until I get it back! I have my school laptop - but it's not as nice as having my own :)
Friday night, mom and dad made an offer on a townhouse in Spearfish. We found out Saturday afternoon that they accepted the offer. It is such a pretty house - we are so excited for them. The funny thing is that the people who live there now are friends with Mike's mom. I don't think his mom has told them the connection yet, but I'm guessing she will! Now we just need to get the house in Wall sold. I get phone calls all the time from mom now asking me what to keep and not keep. I'm horrible with this - if I haven't missed it yet - just pitch it! Someday I will look back and want something and it will be something that I got rid of! Anyways, we are super excited for them and absolutely love the house!
We decided to paint last weekend. We painted our living room a light green color. It looks so good with our furniture. Now we are working on our kitchen. We are painting it a tanish color. Mike's mom loves to paint and has helped us lots with painting. I have learned that I don't do such a good job on it!
Tuesday, Mike lifted a couple big tires at work and ended up hurting his back. He woke up Wednesday morning and couldn' even walk. Last night was terrible - he was in so much pain and couldn't even move. His leg doesn't hurt so we don't think it's a disc. He went to the chiropractor today and goes back on Monday. I don't really believe in them - but I guess - at least he went somewhere and if it helps - great!
So my last few days have been busy taking care of Mike. It's a good way for him to get out of the painting of the kitchen. He does seem to be better today. I hope he just continues to get better!
This weekend we are taking it easy. Mike's grandma's 91st birthday is on Sunday so we will celebrate that - but that' about it.
I apologize for not updating sooner and as soon as I get the computer back I will post some pictures of the painting job! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: