Sunday, March 22, 2009

Too Cute Not To Share..

This week was pretty uneventful. I can't even think of too much to share. Friday was my Spring Break so I was able to go to Rapid and spend some time shopping with Malaya. We went and saw the ducks too. I was talking to her on the phone earlier in the week and said we were going shopping and she said Ducks too so of course we had to go there too!
We have enjoyed the wonderful weather this weekend. We spent a lot of time outside and even got the shed cleaned out.
Sommerlyn sent me the video on Malaya. She said they were sitting on the couch and Malaya got up and put her coat on, grabbed her blanket & sippy and hairdryer and went to the door with Shylow and said she was going bye bye. She actually had the door open and was out on the deck trying to leave. Sommerlyn told her she had to stay here and she was mad!! In the video, you can hear Sommerlyn ask her where she is going and she says "She-Uh's and Mike's!"I had to attach it and share.
We are supposedly in for a huge blizzard tomorrow afternoon and Tuesday. We will see if it really happens or not - of course if it does - I'll attach pictures. I'm hoping for no more snow days! Last year our Spring storm was in May so it would be nice to get it overwith early!
Well, I wish I had more to report on. We are still waiting for that Niece or Nephew but he or she isn't quite ready to make the appearance yet! We hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: