Sunday, March 29, 2009

Roscoe's Busy Weekend

Roscoe has done very well for all the activity around here this weekend! He is definately good with kids which we are so thankful for. We have been surveying people when they come over - and most say it's a boy so that's what we are banking on!
Sommerlyn had a dr. appt on Friday. She now has an appt. to be induced on Thursday. She is really hoping and praying she goes before then as she doesn't want to be induced! But the good news is that means next week at this time I will have a new niece or nephew! I'm still guessing nephew, but Malaya claims she is going to have a sister so maybe she knows something we don't! My friend Kate from college (lives in TX now) is also going to be induced this week if she hasn't had her baby. She knows it's a girl though - so it will be a busy week for babies! Friday night, Dennis, Renae, Owen, Ella, and Brea came over. They wanted to see the paint job and also deliver some Girl Scout Cookies. The kids were so excited over Roscoe. They carried him everywhere, flung him all over, and played with him. Roscoe didn't even flinch. Brea loves being around Mike. She's quite the little flirt with him - in fact, I think I'd have to worry if it wasn't for the fact that she's 4 (I think). She had so much fun with Roscoe and Mike. You will be able to see this from the pictures.
Saturday Mike and I went over and did a techno hunt in Belle. It's where you "hunt" and shoot arrows towards a big screen. It's real footage of animals. There are certain tips you use - then when you hit the screen - it shows you where your arrow would've hit if you were really shooting the animal. It was a lot of fun - I definately have some learning to do - but I gotta start somewhere! We each shot 50 arrows so I was tired by the end of it. I think that's the most arrows I have shot at one time.
Saturday night, we went bowling with Dennis and Renae. I didn't bowl so good as usual - but it was a good time! Today, Sommerlyn, Gary, and Malaya came up. We went out to eat - then came to the house to see Roscoe and hang out. Malaya had so much fun playing with him. Again, he even was carried upside down for a bit and didn't get mad. Sommerlyn looks very pregnant - but still looks wonderful! She is definately all baby!
Well, they are calling for another 2 ft of snow in the northern hills. I'm crossing my fingers we don't get it - or if we do get some snow - that we at least have school! I'm tired of having snow days! Well, all the pictures have Roscoe in them. I guess - just like a kid - gotta take all kinds of pictures. Make sure you take a look at the videos too of Malaya and Roscoe - they are too cute! Have a wonderful week! I will post after my sister has the baby too!


Brea, Mike, & Roscoe hanging out.


Sommerlyn holding Roscoe (There was a nice
sitting spot for him on her belly!)



Lovin' on Roscoe


She loves him...



Tired after playing.......


Carrying him upside down in this one....

Roscoe will get the ball - Malaya doesn't want to wait
so she goes and gets it for him!

No comments: