Sunday, May 23, 2010

Graduations

This weekend has been so busy. Saturday was graduation in Wall and Shayla was graduating. This class was kinda special to me as I volunteered in their class when they were 3rd graders! When I first started babysitting Shayla -she was only in first grade and now here she is graduating! We decided that since we were going to Wall, we were going to have lunch with Grandpa Paul. Gary and Sommerlyn and the girls also came to lunch too! Grandpa bought the girls the pink car that is in the pictures below. It was so good to see everyone again!

Then today, it was Sturgis and Spearfish graduation. Of course everything falls on the same weekend! We decided to go to Trevors graduation and reception and go to Daniel's after that. The class in Sturgis also holds a special place with me as they were freshman my first year. I can't believe they are graduating! It doesn't seem possible that it's already been 4 years. One of Mikes boss's kids graduated. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments throughout high school. Their family are like family to us. During their church service, people presented each graduate with a blanket. Mike and I were two of the people who presented the blanket to Daniel. We were very honored to do this! So we went to church this morning in Sturgis and then had brunch, and back to Spearfish for our nephew's graduation.
Trevor graduated today from Spearfish! After graduation, we had lunch in one of the parks in Spearfish. It was good to have all of Mike's family together and celebrate his graduation! We are very proud of him too!
So then after that, we headed back to Sturgis to celebrate with the Bergmans! It feels like we have been going to graduations all weekend - wait we have :)
We only have 2.5 days left of school and I can't wait! I keep thinking of all this stuff I need to get done and then we realized today we leave 2 weeks from today for the honeymoon! We are very excited to get away from the busy day to day life and relax and enjoy time with each other!
Hope everyone likes the pictures!



Eatting lunch with Grandpa


Pushing Miranda on Grandpas Walker



The car Grandpa bought them


Shayla speaking at graduation



Shayla singing at graduation


Mike, Aunt Kathy, Daniel and me
(Blanket presenters) Mike's eyes are closed!





Bergman/Morgan "brothers"


Brian and Angi with Daniel


Us with our "son"


Trevor getting his diploma


Trevor with his cake and Matt being goofy


Trevor's party


More of Trevors party


Trevor's party


Our tulips bloomed today!

No comments: