Finally - I am doing the post for the wedding. I had to go through and save everyone's pictures so that's what has taken me so long - but for the most part - I am there!
We woke up to a windy day. We just kept saying the wind was suppose to go down by noon. We started getting our hair done around 9:30 that morning. One of my really good friends Sonya has a Salon so we got our hair done there! Sonya and Lynette did so good! It was fun!
Luckily, for the most part it didn't rain. It would sprinkle off and on - but that was about it. During the wedding, it was just windy and cold - but no rain. Everyone thought we were crazy for wanting to still do it outside - but it was so pretty - we had to do it outside!
We had the most amazing wedding day! We are so thankful for all our friends and family who came there. We are especially thankful for our wonderful wedding party! We love all of you!
I have so much to say about the wedding - I don't even know where to start...so I will just share pictures! I'm trying to just do it as a slide show! There are 3 professional ones from Black Hills Portraits
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment