On Saturday, Mike's friend Luke came up and ended up staying over night. Luke is who Mike went bear hunting with and has to go back to Afghanstan (can't spell) the end of July. It was good to see him as we haven't seen him since July. We also went in to Cabelas and spent some more of our giftcards! I complain a lot about my chair for the blind not being comfortable - so we splurged and got me the chair that was designed for the blind. I am so excited to have a back rest. I'm just not sure what excuse I will use now when I miss an animal - I used to blame it on the chair not being right :)
Sunday, we hung around the campground and played a lot of Bean Bags. It was a good time and between my sister's kids and Dartts kids - they kept us going!
We are getting ready to go on our cruise. My poor cousin who's the travel agent is probably about sick of me asking questions. I'm not used to being the "adult" on a trip. I've been to Puerto Rico by myself - but that's it. Between all the questions of the cruise, transfers to Whittier, getting to the motel, I'm sure she's ready for us to go on the cruise too! I have everything that we need for the cruise printed off and all together - so hopefully it's everything we need. I did finally get the suitcase out today and put a few things in it. We are so excited to get away and have time to relax.
Tomorrow night, we are celebrating Mike's parents 40th wedding anniversary with a bbq and I'm sure Saturday we will spend packing! Here are a few pictures from the weekend! There isn't really a whole lot of pictures to share - as most of them are the same!
Everyone sitting around our little propane fire

No comments:
Post a Comment