Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Plantin' Trees

After this post, I will be all caught up! Hopefully the next post will be of a turkey I got - but no luck yet!
Mothers Day we went to church and took mom and dad and mike's mom out to lunch. Then after that we decided we were going to go get 2 more trees. Dennis and Renae got us 2 spruce trees for our land so we wanted to get them planted too!
We ended up meeting Dennis, Renae and my parents in Belle to get them planted! It was a good thing too because it has rained and rained since we planted them. We appreciate everyone's help and are excited to see the growth of the trees!


groundbreaking ceremony :)


Making sure it's straight


Pear Tree

Canada Redwood Cherry (I think)

Spruce Tree (Dennis & Renae gave us 2)


Ok - so Renae did do some work - she watered!

No comments: