Monday, May 10, 2010

Rehearsal...

I'm getting there! We are now at the rehearsal day. Friday was such a busy day for us. Mike and I purchased land right outside of Belle so we closed on that Friday morning. We bought 2.3 acres. We aren't planning on moving there anytime soon - but want to get the land paid down a bit first!
My cousin Marnie came and decorated for us. Her husband Dave who was also our music guy helped too! Uncle Gordon and Bobbie also came too! We couldn't have done it without all of them! We owe all the decorating to them. It was absolutely perfect!
Finally, everyone was there and it was rehearal time. Well almost everyone - where was Pastor? He didn't come and didn't come - so we just had rehearsal anyway! After a few phone calls and worrying that he had gotten in a car wreck, we found out that he got mixed up on his dates. He felt so bad - but we were just glad he was ok! Everything ended up working out!
It was cold and windy when we went to rehearse - but we made it through it!
When we went to start rehearsal, our wedding party shows up in camo! That's when you know your friends love you! I guess my sister had raided our hunting closet when we were closing on the land! It was great to see them all in camo!
Mike's parents had a wonderful dinner with hamburgers and salads! It was so fun to see everyone again.
Here are the pictures!


I love these girls! Best friends I could have!


Practicing...

The kids - thank goodness for suckers!

Groosmen

Bridesmaids

No comments: