Sunday, May 9, 2010

Girls Day

Bear with me while I get this updated! I will start last week (Thursday before the wedding). Sommerlyn and Malaya came up to have a girls day. We went and got our nails done and also had pedicures. I wasn't too into getting the pedicure - but Mike kept telling me it's about the pampering. I do not like anyone touching my feet - but it wasn't too bad. It was a little much when he rubbed my legs. Other than that, it was good!
Malaya even got her nails painted. The guy did so well with her and Malaya was so good! She is such a girl anyways. Anytime she comes here, her first question is if I will paint her nails!
My sister and I hardly get anytime for just girl time so it was fun to hang out with her and Malaya!


Here are some pictures! I will try to get a wedding post updated soon!



Getting a pedicure


Too cute!



Not so sure about this...




Painting Malaya's nails





She had so much fun!

No comments: