We went to Hart Ranch of Friday to spend the weekend camping with my family. Of course, it was cloudy and rainy all weekend. We did play some rodeo golf and bean bags. I must not have a lot of Mortensen in me as the Mortensen side of the family plays bean bags all the time and is good at it. I just kind of throw the bean bag and hope it lands somewhere close to where it's supposed to.
We did get some fishing trip in when we were there. We went over to Center Lake and then mom and dad met us there. Everyone else caught some fish - except me. :) I know that's hard to believe. We did drive through Custer State Park too. We even got to see the donkeys! We didn't have any cheese curls to feed them.
Sunday night it downpoured on us. We even had to end up staying in my parents camper as we were just tenting it.
Mike had another softball game this week. This time they 10 runned the other team both games. Mike broke a bat a few weeks ago, so he got a bat to replace that one. This is only the second game they have used it - and it already got a dent in it. So we sent it back to the company and hope they will just replace it for free. I guess he needs to quit hitting with so much power :)
As I said at the beginning, school has been hetic this week. I have just been exhausted when I get home. Today was the last day for the kids so tomorrow we get all day to get things done around the classroom and paperwork caught up! Monday I start summer school - so there's not much of a break there!
Now hopefully with school being done, I can get a few more wedding things figured out! At least we have the main things booked that we need to - including a dj now! My cousin's husband is actually one - so that's why we waiting to book one. We were wanting to check with him first and he is able to do it for us so we are very excited for that!
Enjoy the pics...
Mike and Dad playing bean bags...Mike and Gary
beat Dad and I
Sitting by the campfire (I was freezing!)
What would Custer State Park be without donkeys?
And of course we saw this and had to take a picture...
I wasn't quite quick enough - but you can get the point!
And of course we saw this and had to take a picture...
I wasn't quite quick enough - but you can get the point!

No comments:
Post a Comment