Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Busy week..

Mom and dad moved to Spearfish on Saturday. They had a lot of great help which helped tremendously! I have seen them probably once since then - but this week has so been busy! They have been going back and forth to Wall too to get the old house cleaned up. Their entire basement here is filled with boxes. We even found my saxophone when they were moving. I found my music and tried entertaining them and Mike with playing it. I don't think they were too impressed!
Mike and I have set May 1, 2010 as our wedding day. We found a place called Bessler's Cadillac Ranch, between here and Belle Fourche. It is so pretty and we both really love it. It's perfect - now hopefully it's not a snow storm that day! We have been busy trying to get the major things booked for that day and eventually the little things will fall into place. The only bigger thing we have left is the DJ - otherwise everything else is booked! It's so exciting even though it's so far away!
Mike started softball this week. He didn't get to play with them last night because he had to take a test in Rapid for work. We were able to get back for part of the second game. His team won both games so that was exciting. I think last year they split just about every game (won 1 lost 1) so it was exciting to see that they won 2!
Roscoe has to go and get his rabie shots tomorrow night. He is getting so big and definately is curious. He is overall a really good cat though.
We are down to the rest of this week, all of next week, and 3 days the following week. I cannot wait. I am teaching summer school during the month of June. It's only Monday-Thursday from 8-11:40 though so it won't be bad at all. The extra money will be nice too!
I don't even have any pictures to post this time! I should've been taking pictures when everything was getting moved, but I didn't get any! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: