Friday I went to Rapid with mom and dad. We ended meeting Sommerlyn, Miranda, and Malaya at dinosaur park. Malaya had lots of fun, although she is at the age where she is scared of all of it! Saturday, mom and I went rummage saling - even though it was pretty chilly. Mike played in a softball tournament. His team ended up losing 1 game, winning 1 game, and losing the last game. That night, we went to Buelah to eat supper with Mike and Mary (Mike's parents). Mike's mom just bought a new car that's a convertible so we were able to ride in that over there!
Yesterday, we went to Rapid again with mom and dad. My cousin Danielle graduated, got engaged and is moving to Hawaii so it was a celebration of all kinds for her. It's always good to see the Mortensen side of the family too! It was supposed to be in the park, but then with it raining, it ended up being inside!
I thought I would include some pictures of Roscoe this week. He is getting so big. Some days he's so calm and nice and other days he runs around like he's crazy. We like the days when he's calm a lot better. For some reason, he loves playing in the bathtub. He will go from one side to the next running back and forth. Just like a kid, whenever I get out the camera - he quits.
The weather has been rainy forever it seems like. It sure doesn't seem like it's summertime - but I'm sure in a few weeks I will be complaining because it's hot out! Enjoy the pictures of Roscoe...
Laying in the bathtub
his favorite spot to lay...
The fish mom and dad caught..

1 comment:
I didn't receive my invitation to the fish fry!! :)
Post a Comment