Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrrrr....

We have had frigidly cold weather -40 (I think) with windchill.  We have had late starts both yesterday and  today. To me, the late starts are ideal because we don't have to make them up!  I would take them over a snow day anyday - I'm not a fan of the snowdays!  It's amazing how much I can get done in those 2 extra hours in the morning and the kids are so much more awake!  It's been great.  I think today is the supposed to be the last cold day and it's suppose to warm up so I suppose I better enjoy today while I can! 
     We did go out ice fishing on Saturday.  Matt came with us this time.  It was a very slow day - only catching 1 perch and 1 walleye.  I did include a picture of Matt with the fish!  We didn't go out Sunday as it was kind of depressing from Saturday not catching much.
     That has been about all thati s going on - we are just trying to stay warm!   I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!


    

No comments: