Saturday, we went to Wall to celebrate Grandpa Paul's 90 birthday. He's not our blood Grandpa - but is the only grandpa we have ever known. Paul and Pat used to live next door to us before they moved to Rapid. Pat passed away my senior year of high school and then Grandpa moved back to Wall. You would never guess that he is 90! Then My great-aunt Dobbie also turned 90 on Friday. They were having a party for her on Sunday, but we didn't go back for it. We just spent time with her Saturday when we were there!
Yesterday, we went to Rapid and spent time with Sommerlyn and the girls. We had a good time. Then we went to Cabellas and have offically spent all of our giftcard money from the wedding. We bought a deer target to practice shooting at. I keep telling Mike that if I have a deer target vs. a block target, I will do better with hunting. Hopefully I do - or I don't know what I can use for an excuse next!
Our house is still on the market. We've had a lot of lookers but no offers. We did lower the price yesterday so hopefully that will help! We are down to 19 days until we close on our house! We are excited - but have a lot of packing to do!
I finally today got my braces off! My appt. was this morning and then I have to go back this afternoon for the retainers. I was suppose to have them off last January - so only 13 months late - that's not too bad! I'm excited to have them off!
I will try to get a picture sometime posted. Here are a couple of pictures of us with Grandpa.
Grandpa Paul and me
| Mom Dad and Grandpa |
| Day I got my braces |
| Pic didn't really turn out - but it's the best I could get - day I got them off! |

No comments:
Post a Comment