On March 20th, my sister planned a wedding shower in Spearfish. About that time, she got sick and wasn't even able to attend. Mom and I put together some pies and decided we could go ahead and have the shower anyway! There were around 30 people there! We weren't expecting that many but were happy to see everyone there! Most of Mike's family lives in Spearfish too so they were able to attend the shower too!
Otherwise, I've been busy getting things ready for the wedding. We got the flowers done today so that's one more thing to check off the list. It's getting so close and we are so ready to have the wedding overwith so we can go on with our lives :) It seems like wedding decisions fill up most of our spare time!
Easter was spent at a beautiful church service and then dinner at Mike's Aunt's house. All of Mike's family was there, so it was good to see all of them and spend time with them!
We are down to 7 weeks of school left. It doesn't seem like that long - but then I think how much I have to do in those 7 weeks and it's way too much to even think about! We will have about a week and a half after I'm done with school until we leave on our honeymoon! We can't wait!
This week, some of my co-workers are putting on a shower for me on Thursday then I also have one in Wall on Sunday. Saturday is opening turkey season hunting - so I'm hoping we get some turkeys!
Have a wonderful week! No pictures - I will try and get them organized and updated!
Otherwise, I've been busy getting things ready for the wedding. We got the flowers done today so that's one more thing to check off the list. It's getting so close and we are so ready to have the wedding overwith so we can go on with our lives :) It seems like wedding decisions fill up most of our spare time!
Easter was spent at a beautiful church service and then dinner at Mike's Aunt's house. All of Mike's family was there, so it was good to see all of them and spend time with them!
We are down to 7 weeks of school left. It doesn't seem like that long - but then I think how much I have to do in those 7 weeks and it's way too much to even think about! We will have about a week and a half after I'm done with school until we leave on our honeymoon! We can't wait!
This week, some of my co-workers are putting on a shower for me on Thursday then I also have one in Wall on Sunday. Saturday is opening turkey season hunting - so I'm hoping we get some turkeys!
Have a wonderful week! No pictures - I will try and get them organized and updated!

No comments:
Post a Comment