Friday, March 19, 2010

Way too Long!

It has been so long since a post I don't even know what to write. I will just make a list of things that we've done and what pictures I have I will include on this!

1. Ice fishing is over now until next year. It's been too warm out and can't trust the ice anymore!
2. I went to Wall for a day and got my flowers picked out. I was able to see Grandpa Paul!
3. Mike's Grandma had her 92nd (I think) birthday!
4. Wedding invites are sent out and RSVP's are coming in!
5. Mike's brother Marc participated in the first annual Polar Plunge in Spearfish.
6. We have made some big decisions about our future (More to come the end of April)
7. Bridal shower is tomorrow in Spearfish - Sommerlyn was putting it on, but came down with pneumonia so between mom and us we have the girls! Sommerlyn is getting better though.
8. Honeymoon is all booked and ready to go!
9. Braces will be on for the wedding - it stinks but things could be worse!


I will try to post more on this - seems like we are always busy but never anything to write about!



Mike with his grandma


Mike with his great nephew Carson



Grandpa Paul and me


Marc with his team for jumping! He's the one on the right.


Video of Marc - shaky I know! He's the last one
to jump!



Malaya is definately a Mortensen sticking out
her tongue - but she forgets to bite it - instead
she just sticks it out!

No comments: