Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another Shower!

Teachers at work wanted to put on a shower for me. Thursday we had it at the Loud American in Sturgis. I have such great co-workers who I am very thankful for!
We had a camo cake and visited and opened presents.! We have been busy making the arrangements for the wedding! I don't know what I will do with all of my time when the wedding is over!
Today we are turkey hunting and also went out to Besslers. We are getting so anxious for it and it is so pretty out there!
Tomorow I go to Wall for another shower. It will be good to see everyone from home again!
I have pictures from both of the showers on this post!




Most of the presents from Spearfish shower

Some of my friends/family at the shower

Some of Mike's family



Malaya helping me - Grandma Alice in the background!

***Sturgis shower*****

Cake






Stuff from shower in Sturgis!

No comments: