Mike went out hunting on Thanksgiving morning. He was sitting in his tree stand and all of a sudden a deer walked right underneath him. He looked and it was a buck. He waited for it to go to a clearing that was by him and shot him at 20 yards with his bow. He heard him go down. He went up and got Matt (his brother) who was at the top of the hill and they went looking for him. It was a 4x4 but had one side broken off. Mike didn't see the broken off side - but he was getting to the point he was ready to shoot anything!
After they got everything with the deer done, we went to Mike's Aunts in Belle for Thanksgiving. Most of Mike's moms side of the family were there - it was a good time!
Friday I was in Rapid by 6 AM for shopping. I got some good deals - and it was something to do. I love shopping that day - even if I'm not looking for anything - you can always find something!
Saturday, Mike and I decided to go to Rapid - we thought we'd hang out with Gary and Sommerlyn for a while. Well, they were on their way to take family pictures - but said they were coming straight back. Until they got back, we were going to Cabelas and scheels to pick up a couple things. We stopped at runnings too - and ended up getting a heck of a deal on an Ice House - Thanks to a clueless worker! We tried going to my sisters on the way home - but it was Malaya's nap time so we couldn't stop.
When we got home, I had an e-mail from Best Buy about my computer. They decided not to fix it and just replace it with a new computer. I wasn't sure if they were going to have to order it or how they did it - so Mike and I decided to go back to Rapid to see what we had to do with the computer. They ended up giving me a new one - it's basically an upgraded model of the one I had. Of course, I had to buy a new warrenty plan with it - so it still cost money in the end!
Then yesterday was Mike's sisters birthday so we went out to supper with her last night.
It's been a busy couple of weeks! There's a post below this one about the trip to Denver. Here is the picture of Mike's deer!
After they got everything with the deer done, we went to Mike's Aunts in Belle for Thanksgiving. Most of Mike's moms side of the family were there - it was a good time!
Friday I was in Rapid by 6 AM for shopping. I got some good deals - and it was something to do. I love shopping that day - even if I'm not looking for anything - you can always find something!
Saturday, Mike and I decided to go to Rapid - we thought we'd hang out with Gary and Sommerlyn for a while. Well, they were on their way to take family pictures - but said they were coming straight back. Until they got back, we were going to Cabelas and scheels to pick up a couple things. We stopped at runnings too - and ended up getting a heck of a deal on an Ice House - Thanks to a clueless worker! We tried going to my sisters on the way home - but it was Malaya's nap time so we couldn't stop.
When we got home, I had an e-mail from Best Buy about my computer. They decided not to fix it and just replace it with a new computer. I wasn't sure if they were going to have to order it or how they did it - so Mike and I decided to go back to Rapid to see what we had to do with the computer. They ended up giving me a new one - it's basically an upgraded model of the one I had. Of course, I had to buy a new warrenty plan with it - so it still cost money in the end!
Then yesterday was Mike's sisters birthday so we went out to supper with her last night.
It's been a busy couple of weeks! There's a post below this one about the trip to Denver. Here is the picture of Mike's deer!

No comments:
Post a Comment