This week seems like it has been so busy - I don't even know where to start. I finished summer school on Thursday. It came at perfect timing as my sister found out her daycare was closing. So between my mom and I, we have been getting to have the girls during the day. We have been going to Rapid - but today they are coming to Spearfish. It has been so fun spending time with them!
I finally remembered to bring my camera to softball. It was so nice out last week - I have a feeling tonight is going to be warm there - but they don't play until 8:30 so that will help!







My 26th birthday was actually yesterday even though we mainly celebrated on Sunday. I babysat the girls in the morning. Malaya and Sommerlyn made me a birthday jello cake that was delicious! Malaya was very proud of it and kept asking me if it was her birthday too. It was too cute!
Last night, Mike's brother and his wife had us over for steak. It was very good and fun to spend time with them too. Riley was there too so I did puzzles with him most of the time.
We are going camping this weekend for the 4th of July. It seems like it just started being summer time and yet it's already the 4th of July. I am not sure where time has gone!
Next week, Kate and Brent will be in Spearfish from Texas. I cannot wait to see them and meet lil' miss Hattie! We are going to try and bbq with Gary and Sommerlyn so Miranda and Hattie can meet each other too. Then we are going to Sioux Falls for the weekend so we can see Tara and Jason and their kids. They have came to Rapid many times and it has never worked out for them to meet Mike so it will be good that they can finally meet him!
Here are some random pictures of the girls from this week!
I finally remembered to bring my camera to softball. It was so nice out last week - I have a feeling tonight is going to be warm there - but they don't play until 8:30 so that will help!

Mike and I decided to go to Custer State Park and camp this past weekend. We just went ourselves so we didn't go until Saturday morning. We camped at Center Lake and fished in mom and dad's spot. We didn't even get a bite! Somehow, mom and dad can catch 19 fish in that spot. It was a nice weekend though. It was nice to get away and just relax even if it was only for the one day.



Sunday, we came back home and had Mike's great nephew, Riley's birthday party to go to. Ten we headed to Sturgis to the Bergmans for a birthday BBQ. Their son, Daniel and I both have the same birthday so sometime around our birthdays, they always bbq. Daniel was turning 18 so we got him lottery tickets - although he didn't even win $1 on them! Then Brian's mom got me flowers and Bergman's framed a picture of Mike showing himself off for me! It was a fun time and good to see everyone!





My 26th birthday was actually yesterday even though we mainly celebrated on Sunday. I babysat the girls in the morning. Malaya and Sommerlyn made me a birthday jello cake that was delicious! Malaya was very proud of it and kept asking me if it was her birthday too. It was too cute!
Last night, Mike's brother and his wife had us over for steak. It was very good and fun to spend time with them too. Riley was there too so I did puzzles with him most of the time.
We are going camping this weekend for the 4th of July. It seems like it just started being summer time and yet it's already the 4th of July. I am not sure where time has gone!
Next week, Kate and Brent will be in Spearfish from Texas. I cannot wait to see them and meet lil' miss Hattie! We are going to try and bbq with Gary and Sommerlyn so Miranda and Hattie can meet each other too. Then we are going to Sioux Falls for the weekend so we can see Tara and Jason and their kids. They have came to Rapid many times and it has never worked out for them to meet Mike so it will be good that they can finally meet him!
Here are some random pictures of the girls from this week!






No comments:
Post a Comment