Monday, February 2, 2009

Not a lot going on....

Not a lot has gone on this week. We spent most of the weeknights relaxing (which was great)!
My dad announced his retirement this week. He will be finished at the office the end of April. Sometime after that, they will move to Spearfish. We are so excited for them to move up here. I'm glad he can retire while they can still go and do things.
Thursday morning, I did something to my back and haven't been able to move too well! It is getting better now - but I've had to keep ice and heat on it. Saturday morning, I was planning on going ice fishing with Mike, Mike's dad, and Mike's nephew. After being in pain with my back, I decided I better stay home. They didn't catch anything anyway - so I'm glad I didn't go :) Then Saturday, my sister, Gary, and Malaya came to Spearfish. It was the last day for archery hunting so Gary and Mike tried to go hunt a doe. They saw some, but never got the perfect spot to get one. My sister, Malaya, and me just hung out at the house.On Sunday, we went down to Black Hawk to watch the superbowl with Sommerlyn and Gary. My Aunt Bonnie also showed up too. Malaya had so much fun with her and her dog Ferguson. Malaya was all about Mike and didn't have a whole lot to do with me. That's ok - because ususally she wants Aunt Sheila more than Mike :) This week we go to Omaha, Nebraska for a seminar for Mike's work. We will take off Thursday after school and head part of the way. I'm not looking forward to the drive - but i am looking forward to getting away - even if it's for the weekend! While Mike and his boss (Brian) are at the seminar, Brian's wife (Angi) and I get to go shopping! We always have so much fun with them! They are the ones who set Mike and I up. I'm sure this week will go by fast with leaving on Thursday!
I posted pictures from my sisters. Somehow, my sister didn't get in any of the pictures! She looks so good and is just all belly! After seeing the last pictures of the baby - from the facial pictures - I would say boy! We will see in a couple months!I hope everyone has a wonderful week - sorry this isn't more exciting this time!


Malaya took this picture and got him to smile?!


She is too cute!



Shylow and Ferguson playing with the toy


Gary and Mike watching the game


Malaya, Aunt Bonnie & Ferguson reading books!

No comments: