I pretty much have Christmas shopping done! We celebrate this weekend with my family and then Malaya's birthday is on Sunday. It will be a busy weekend - good thing I don't have school on Monday :) I don't know if i ever put it on here - but I found out with my teeth that I do need to get braces again. They give a good deal finaincially on it since it's my second time around. I will be getting them put on January 7th - Mike has already informed me all the names he's going to call me for having braces. I'm not too excited to get them - but hopefully they will help my bite! They say that times have changed since the last time I had them on so I hope so!
On another note - my dad got EMT of the year last night at their Christmas party. I'm very proud of him. He dedicates himself to that - He's always gone on some ambulance run or doing something for it. There's been many times that we've all been home getting ready to do something and he will have to leave on a run. All the ambulance people should be recongized for doing what they do - they all give up valuable family time to help others!
I don't have much for pictures this week - Just the one of my dad and Dick Johnson giving him the award. I did add a video of Malaya decorating Christmas cookies with her mommy. You should be receiving Christmas cards from me in the mail - I finally got them all done in the mail (except for a few)! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stay warm!!

Dad getting EMT of the Year
Malaya baking cookies with her mommy.

1 comment:
thanks Sheila for the nice complement
Love, Dad
Post a Comment