Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Malaya!

We went back to Black Hawk on Sunday as it was Malaya's 2nd birthday party! She wanted to have "choo choos" so everything was done in Thomas. We had a wonderful time - she loved all the presents and showing off for everyone. Mike and I got her a trike that looks like like a scooter almost and it plays music and has blinkers and everything. she loved it - except she was a little too short for it! I think Malaya probably woke up on Monday thinking she was going to open presents again because we had Christmas Saturday and then her birthday on Sunday!

After we got home, Mike decided to go hunting. I went with him and he snuck over this ridge and there was a buck! He shot it with his bow and got it. It ended up finally going down over by the road so at least we didn't have to drag it. It was so cold - but I'm excited that he got it. It would be a 5x5 but a brow tine was broke!Now this week, we have Christmas Eve with Mike's family. Then on Christmas Day, Mike's sister has dinner at her house. My parents are also going to come up for it. Then nothing on Friday, and Saturday we are going to a Rush Hockey Game!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoys the time with their families!


Mike and his buck


Mike's buck again - it was so cold out!



In the back of the truck...


Birthday girl!


Family Picture


She's so sober in this picture


Riding her trike we got her


Malaya and Aunt Sheila



Malaya and her cake

No comments: