Sunday, April 10, 2011

What A Week!

This week has been pretty busy.  Tara was in town last weekend for the TIE Conference in Rapid.  She came up on Sunday to see our house and hang out with us for a bit.  We hung out and went out to supper.  It was good to see her again!
We also got our blinds in this week so we were able to get them all hung up.  They look so nice.  We are slowing getting the house put together!
I had my first big Norwex Grand Opening Party on Friday night.  There were quite a few people here and everyone was really excited about the products - so I hope it takes off! I got 3 bookings off the grand opening so hopefully it will continue! I am still patiently waiting to get my starter kit in the mail!
We also have begun archery turkey season! Last weekend with it being so cold we didn't see any.  This week we saw some - Mike even got a shot at it - but it was too far of a shot! I'm not really impressed with turkey hunting but I told Mike I would try one more year!
We have still been waiting to sell our house.  We did lower the price on Monday.  Then different people have been telling us about burying St. Joseph and it will bring good luck to selling the house.  Well Tuesday night we buried it.  On Friday, we had an offer.  Now whether it was the lowering of the price or the statue,  we will never know - but it's fun to think the statue worked!  The offer was kinda low so we countered it and gave them until Saturday night.  In the mean time, one of Marc's co workers wanted to look it so she did and made an offer Saturday morning.  It actually was higher than the counter offer we gave the other person.  So, we ended up accepting her offer since the other guy hadn't responsed to the offer yet.  So it was a crazy couple of days - but in the end our trailer is sold.  They want to close ASAP so hopefully it all falls into place! It's fun to know this all happened within days of burying the statue :)  I'm not really into anything like that - but  if you need to sell your house - try it!!

Tara and I


Mike sneaking up on the turkeys


Must be Turkey Season!

No comments: