for colds! It seems that just about every teacher/sctudent has been sick around school. I had been counting myself lucky because I hadn't been sick. Then Monday morning I woke up sick. I had a fever, achy, sore throat, cough, etc. I wasn't able to take any days off as it was the the final week of the semester and I had meetings every day this week! I did go to into the dr. on Tuesday and got put on some medicines. I'm finally now where I feel like leaving the house - but am definately not 100% Mike even went out ice fishing today by himself! I sure hope he is able to catch some fish! I'm going to try and clorox the house :)
We have been taking it kind of easy since the beginning of the new year. We did out with some friends last weekend and went bowling with Marc & Shanon. I don't reall even have any pictures to post or any stories to tell - but wanted to keep up with updating this. Hopefully after sitting around today, I will have this cold kicked to enjoy the next 2 days off. I don't have to work on Monday and Tuesday we start the new semester! That means 18 weeks of work left - but who's counting?! :)
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment