Friday, July 16, 2010

Here goes nothing..

I have putting off posting on here because I have no idea how to post about our honeymoon. It was so amazing! We had a great time! We flew into Anchorage and spent a day there. The next day we drove into Whittier and boarded the ship. We went through Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, and docked into Vancouver. The little towns were so neat to stop in. We were able to see sea otters, whales, eagles, and even bears! Mike enjoyed all the wildlife. We also saw many many glaciers - Mendenhall Glacier at Juneau was the most amazing part! We were able to get pretty close to it and got a lot of pretty pictures!
I have way too many pictures to post on here, so if you are friends with me on facebook - there's pictures on there from the cruise! We are so glad we decided to take our honeymoon somewhere so neat!
The weekend after getting home from our cruise, we had to shingle our roof. We had some damage from a storm that had went through. My dad, The Bergman guys, and Mike's brother all helped us. It was quite the process - but they got it done! We are so appreciative of all the help people gave us! Somehow I didn't get pictures of everyone - but they were there! That same weekend, John Michael Montgomery was in Deadwood for a free outdoor concert. I really liked him when I wasyounger so I was excited to go! It was a good time!
We have been keeping busy with softball and even some fishing! I have caught 2 5 lbs carp. It's too bad they are pretty much worthless fish!
Last week, I was able to have our nieces for a few days. We were able to go to the park, fish hatchery and even play in Spearfish Creek. We had such a good time with them - we are so lucky that they live so close!
Here are a few pictures from our summer - in no particular order! I haven't really taken a whole lot of pictures and have done a crappy job keeping this updated. Once we start doing more productive things - I will try to post more!



John Michael Montgomery







Daniel and Brian helping with the roof



Dad helping



Brian helping



Mike playing softball


Mike & Malaya at the hatchery



5 lb karp



Gary & Mike playing wii



Malaya and me with my birthday cake


Miranda with her stocking hat we got her from Alaska

Double rainbow

No comments: