Then today, we figured we should go mow our land as it was getting really high and we didn't want it to get to where we weren't able to mow it. We borrowed Marc's riding lawnmower and started by 8 AM this morning. It took FOREVER! It was so thick and probably 3 feet tall! It looks so much better now though. By the time we brought the mower back, undid the trailor, etc. it was 3:30 by the time we were home. We now have laundry going and have finished packing except what's still being washed! We both figured we won't sleep very good tonight anyways so we have lots of time to finish getting things packed.
I wanted to go ahead and post these pictures so when I come back it can be everything from Alaska. My camera is all cleaned off and ready to go! I hope everyone has a good week - we definately will!!
Everyone enjoying the good food

No comments:
Post a Comment