This weekend was a very productive weekend! Saturday morning, my dad and Mike went out ice fishing early. They ended up only catching some small ones - but at least they caught some!
My friend Stefanie from high school came out to stay in Spearfish Saturday night. Saturday afternoon, we ended up making mints for the wedding! We made them with my mom over at mom and dad's house. I couldn't have done it without Stefanie's or my mom's help. We ended up just making them until we were done while we had the mess out! One more thing I can check off the list!
My friend Stefanie from high school came out to stay in Spearfish Saturday night. Saturday afternoon, we ended up making mints for the wedding! We made them with my mom over at mom and dad's house. I couldn't have done it without Stefanie's or my mom's help. We ended up just making them until we were done while we had the mess out! One more thing I can check off the list!
Saturday evening, we went downtown to the stadium to eat. Mike's brother and one of his friends ended up being there so we ended up hanging out with them for a while. It was a good time!
Stefanie had to leave early Sunday morning. It was good to see her as it has been a while since we've seen each other! Mike and I ended up going ice fishing yesterday. We were bites on tip ups but did miss a few of them. Mike did end up caching a 21 inch on a tip. It was quite a bit fatter than the ones before!
Stefanie had to leave early Sunday morning. It was good to see her as it has been a while since we've seen each other! Mike and I ended up going ice fishing yesterday. We were bites on tip ups but did miss a few of them. Mike did end up caching a 21 inch on a tip. It was quite a bit fatter than the ones before!
I am looking forward to getting through this week and having Monday off for Presidents Day! Mom and I are going to go to Wall and get some of the flower stuff figured out!
I know it's short - but at least it's done!
I know it's short - but at least it's done!
Enjoy the pictures..







2 comments:
Yummy! I want those mints! I can eat like 50 of those: )
Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Can't wait to see you...it is going to be soon!
I love the mints too! We made plenty so you can have 50! lol I told mom she has to keep them at her house or I would eat them!! I can't wait to see you either - it is coming quick!
Post a Comment