Mike's birthday was the 4th of January so we had a get together at our house. We just had pizza and some ice cream cake. I got Mike a safety harness for when he's hunting in the treestand. It always worries me of him falling out so now I can feel better about it! Just hopefully he wears it! We went out to a steakhouse that night for dinner and had a wonderful supper!
We have been doing lots of ice fishing - but not catching much. We are determined to catch some though so we continue to go out and try different places and new things. One of these day I will have a whole limit of walleye to show pictures of!
We started a new semester at school. I still basically have the same classes I work with except I have a world history inclusion class. The teacher I work with is great. I'm very fortunate to work with him!
Wedding planning has been coming along. I am getting tired of the decision part and having the answer "I don't care - you decide" a lot. We went and registered the other night at Target. We don't have a lot on there - but when we already have a home established - we really don't need a lot! We are also registering at the Travel Center for our honeymoon.
Speaking of honeymoon, we have that booked too! We will be going on a cruise June 7th from Anchorage to Vancouver. We are very excited and thankful that we have a relative who's a travel agent. I'm sure she was ready to shoot me after all my questions - but she got us all booked and answered all my questions!
Last weekend, we watched the Vikings and Cowboys game with Dennis & Renae. Sadly, the Cowboys didn't bring their A Game. Mike's a pretty big Cowboys fan and Dennis is a huge Vikings fan.I told Brea at church that day that Roscoe didn't like purple and she could only wear blue to our house. She was very worried about it - but did still wear her Vikings attire! We are hoping the Vikings get beak this weekend.
It says we are in for another storm this weekend - but we are hoping it misses us. We are going to Rapid to check with a place on a wedding cake and would like to come home and go ice fishing so we will see!
The pictures are just random from this month! I haven't really taken a whole lot of pictures!
Orman Dam
Mike's birthday
Mike with his safety harness
Brea in her Vikings gear with Mike's hat

No comments:
Post a Comment