Wednesday night, Brent Kate, Mike and I went down to the stadium to eat Beef Tips. It was good to be able to spend more time with them being here! We probably won't see them until the wedding unless they come back for Christmas. We are fortunate as Brent's parents live here so we do get to see them more as they come back to see them too! I had the girls on Thursday again. It has been so fun having them and being able to spend all this time with them. I am sure this week I will be lost as they go to their normal daycare now. I am going to have them one day a week to spend time with them. It is so nice having the summers off so I am able to spend time with them like this! Friday, we took off on our mini vacation to Sioux Falls. We stopped in Wall and saw Grandpa Paul and also saw Dobbie. Our old house in Wall now has been closed on and the new people own it. It was kind of a weird feeling being in Wall but not going to the house. It was so good to see Grandpa and Dobbie though! We then continued on and stayed in Chamberlain Friday night. On Saturday, we stopped at Cabellas on the way to Sioux Falls. We then went on to Tea and saw Tara and Jason and the kids! We decided to go to the zoo that afternoon and also went and grabbed something to eat! The kids are getting so big and are so cute! Then Tara's mom was in town so she watched the kids so we could go out that night. We ended up going mini golfing and to the Falls. We then went out for a nice dinner that night. They have never met Mike so it was good to be able to have them meet. It would be nice to see them more as they do just live on the other side of the state - but we do see each other as much as we can! Sunday, we got up and headed back this way. I will admit - it was good to see the hills again as East River is so flat! So this week I have seen 2/3 bridesmaids who don't live near here. Now if somehow it worked out to just see Kimberly - she lives in Washington so I'm not thinking that will happen! I am able to talk to her on the phone and keep up with her that way! So Kimberly - the pressure's on now - I'm just kidding! I am not sure where the summer is going. We are already halfway through July?! It just seems crazy to me! I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather outside!

Malaya let me put her hair in pigtails!

Hattie and I

Miranda and Hattie (Hattie is actually 11 days
younger!)

Kate holding Miranda and Sommerlyn with Hattie

Taylor at the zoo

Apparently last time Mike was at this zoo, he almost
got a shower from the rhino going to the bathroom!
Tara playing mini golf.







2 comments:
Well, you guys can always come out to visit Washington. Can't wait til May.
True - if we just had the $$. I cannot wait until May either!
Post a Comment