Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's only Tuesday evening....

I decided it was time to chop off my hair so I cut 7 1/2 inches off on Friday. It's a lot different - but I like it and others have complimented so it must be ok :)
Mike got home last night from his bear hunt. He had a 13 hour day so was very tired when he got home. He came home without a bear :( He did see one - but it was too little to shoot. He must have had a good time as he is already talking about going on one next year and trying to figure out where they will have better luck. He did catch a 23 1/2 inch walleye, but couldn't keep it. It was in the slot size that wasn't able to be kept. When Mike got home last night, we decided to go out to eat at Shoot the Bull. As we were eatting, my tire air valve started to leak so we came out to a flat tire. It was just the air valve so I was able to get it fixed.
The furniture store had arranged to come and deliver our furniture today. After they delivered it, Mike called to see what color we had ordered. I told him it was a green - well come to find out they delivered a brown color. We decided it won't be so bad and just decided to keep it for now. I did call the furniture store and told them that I hope they will make things right after we waited 12 weeks and then got the wrong stuff. She said that she could deliver our stuff we were supposed to have tomorrow - and I said no we are done messing with it - we are just keeping this! What a mess!! Then when Mike was on the bear hunt, my camera decided to quit working for him. We decided to go get a new one last night so am getting used to using this one. My old memory card won't even fit in cameras anymore so i need to get all those pictures that are on the card on a CD so I can still use the pictures for my scrapbooking when I get to them. We spent close to an hour in Walmart trying to figure it all out. Well today the memory card wouldn't work so I had to take it back. Apparently I got a dysfunctional memory card so I had to get a new one - this one I tested at the store before I left!
This week I can also tell that I'm going to be an aunt again in April! Gary and Sommerlyn are expecting a baby - we cannot wait. I am so excited - Malaya is getting so big and will make such a good big sister! Sommerlyn is due about a week before my best friend Kate - so we I will have a couple babies to spoil!
So so far this week, I have had a flat tire, a broken camera, wrong furniture, and then a dysfunctional memory card. I hope the rest of the week gets better! We are planning on going to Williams and Ree Saturday night with Gary and Sommerlyn so that'll be fun! I attached pictures of my hair cut (at the end of stressful day) and our furniture. Have a good week!





My new haircut - 7 1/2 inches off!



The new couch and end tables - not sure why
it looks green in this picture - it's brown at the house


new chair and ottman - same thing with the color ~
weird!

The new coffee table - the two end tables also
match it!

1 comment:

The Dills said...

I love your hair and the furniture!! SO CUTE!! Aren't blogs fun? So glad you have one!